Outfit Of The Day: Roses Are Red Part 2

Today's post is an outfit which features a dress, a sequin cardigan, a black hat and a choker all from Zaful.
 

First up we have this gorgeous velvet dress from Zaful that features this beautiful floral embroidery in the mid section which is super lovely. The length of this dress is perfect as it sits nicely just under my knees. It's not too low cut which is also perfect for me.


At first I wasn't too sure about pairing this sequin cardigan from Zaful with this outfit but the more I look at it the more I think it works. It adds a little extra sparkle with the gold and the sequins and would be great for the upcoming holiday season. It features this gorgeous tie in the front which can be worn several ways. I think it would look great over a plain red dress or with jeans and a vest to slightly dress it down a bit.


I didn't get a close up of the hat from Zaful while wearing this outfit but I have this one available to show you. I've been looking for one of these types of hats for a while so I was really happy when I came across this one. The material feels great and has this plait feature around the main part of the hat with these tassels hanging off which is a really nice feature. I can see myself wearing this a lot throughout winter with several various outfits.




This choker is also from Zaful and features this little upside down double horn which is a great detail. I'm loving chokers at the minute and my collection is really growing fast so this one is a great addition. It's super simple and will go with anything.

Velvet Dress: Zaful*
Sequin Cardigan: Zaful*
Black Hat: Zaful*
Horn Choker: Zaful*

What would you wear the sequin cardigan with?


Shop Similar

5 comments:

  1. I love the dress:) You look gorgeous:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! Love how you styled it ^^
    Xoxo

    www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, I love it!!
    ¡Qué outfit tan ideal, me encanta!

    https://www.conjuntados.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is awesome! Love the choker to go with it :)

    xo
    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.net

    ReplyDelete