Outfit Of The Day: Roses Are Red

 Today's post is an outfit featuring this gorgeous floral dress and this amazing crystal choker both from RoseGal.


How beautiful is this dress from RoseGal? I'm in love with the floral embroidery down the middle which does a really good job of curving in at the waist to give some more shape. The colours are also really pretty and I love how this fits on me, it's quite low cut but doesn't reveal too much which is always good. I can definitely see me wearing this for a party or a similar event.



The choker from RoseGal is also a stunner. This piece would definitely dress up any outfit and is perfect for this time of year with all the Christmas parties and the New Year coming up. It's good because it doesn't feel too heavy or clunky around my neck.

Floral Dress: RoseGal*
Crystal Choker: RoseGal*

What would you wear the choker with?



Shop Similar

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! You look beautiful in this dress! I like the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mind-blowing muscle and strength gains you deserve.delusion #1: on the way to construct muscle, you need to gain a "pump" during your exercise. The greater the pump you reap, the greater muscle you will construct.
    http://musclegainfast.com/ef13-muscle-supplement/

    ReplyDelete